chicas latinas, Chicas Latinas de Sacramento, Current Events, Hispanic women, Latina Leaders, latina social groups, sacramento, Sacramento Events
This Hispanic Heritage Month, let’s celebrate and learn from our Latina sisters!!! Attend….
ELLA LEADERSHIP INSTITUTE’S: LATINAS THINK BIG™ Event in Los Angeles – VIEWING PARTY IN SACRAMENTO!!!
Celebrating Innovative Latina Thought Leaders
Join the Chicas Latinas de Sacramento at Thinkhouse Collective as we enjoy this great Latina Leadership event on Friday 10/11 at 6:00pm from the comfort of downtown Sacramento.
This will be a low-key Friday evening event. Come after work, wine will be provided, bring a snack to share, business cards, grab a seat and relax in the comfort of Thinkhouse Collective in Sacramento – while viewing and taking part in this fantastic Latina Leadership event!!! (Donation event, please give what you can.)
** Seating is limited at Thinkhouse, REGISTER: https://latinasthinkbigsac.eventbrite.com/
Friday, October 11, 2013
6:00pm – 8:30pm
- 6:30pm: Introduction by Rosalyn Van Buren (running for Sacramento City Council District 3)
- Register: https://latinasthinkbigsac.eventbrite.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/226553437502112/
What we’ll join in for:
6:40 – 7:00PM The “Latina Power Shift” Report:
One-on-One Interview with Monica Gil, Senior Vice President at Nielsen, by Dr. Angelica Perez-Litwin, Founder & CEO, ELLA Leadership Institute
7PM – 8:30PM LATINAS THINK BIG™ Presentations:
• Rocio Moreno, Celebrated Architectural Designer
• Nora Cadena is a first generation Mexican-American, three-time MIT graduate, engineering leader and community volunteer.
• Pamela Campos, Operations Intelligence Analyst, US Air Force
• Estefania Ortiz, Stanford University Electrical Engineer and Software Engineering College Student
• Veronica Villafañe, Emmy award-winning bilingual multimedia journalist and former President of the National Association of Hispanic Journalists (NAHJ)
** Please arrive early to allow time for introductions/snacking, we’ll join in at 6:30.