, , , , ,

Hello Chicas and chicos, unfortunately with the predictions harsh storm conditions this evening, we are going to postpone Wednesday’s run until next week. However, Sunday’s event is confirmed and ready for those who’re looking to run for a good cause. More information on that is soon to come.

In the meantime, we apologize for the late notice and inconvenience. We encourage you to stay dry and drive safe on the roads!