health, latina health, latina running group, Run To Feed the Hungry, running group, sacramento, Sacramento running group, Thanksgiving
#TeamChicas is excited to join the 24th annual Run to Feed the Hungry benefiting Sacramento Food Bank & Family Services, for our 4th year in a row! Sacramento’s annual run is the largest Thanksgiving Day run in the country, and we invite you to be a part of it, by joining #TeamChicas in our Sacramento Thanksgiving Day Tradition!
View #TeamChicas Pledge page, here: http://bit.ly/ChicasRTFTH2017 (where you can donate, join, invite, share…!)
To join #TeamChicas:
• Create an account on RaceRoster
• Register yourself using the Adult Team Option
• Click Add This Participant to a Team
• Select team name from drop down (#TeamChicas)
• Complete registration process
• Invite your friends & family to join our team — all are welcomed, any fitness level!
Visit and share our Facebook Event page
* * * All team members must register by November 5, 2017 * * *
The team registration fee is $55 per adult and $35 per youth
ABOUT RUN TO FEED THE HUNGRY
WHAT: 10K Run & 5K Run/Walk to support Sacramento Food Bank & Family Services
WHEN: Thanksgiving morning – Thursday, November 23, 2017 — Rain or Shine!
10K – 8:15 a.m. • 5K – 9 a.m.
WHERE: The race starts on J Street just west of the entrance to the Sacramento State campus and runs through the beautiful tree lined streets of East Sacramento.
📢✨ HOW TO GET CHICAS LATINAS DE SACRAMENTO TO COVER YOUR RTFTH REGISTRATION FEE 📢✨
Join #TeamChicas for THREE Wednesday runs (between Sept. 20 – Nov. 1) and we’ll cover the RTFTH Registration fee for 5 participants. 😲😲
* The deadline for team registration is November 5, 2017. Team registration and accompanying team shirts will not be available after Sunday, November 5, 2017.
View #TeamChicas Pledge page, here: http://bit.ly/ChicasRTFTH2017