#TeamChicas is excited to join the 25th annual Run to Feed the Hungry benefiting Sacramento Food Bank & Family Services, for our 5th year participating! Sacramento’s annual run is the largest Thanksgiving Day run in the country, and we invite you to be a part of it, by joining #TeamChicas in our Sacramento Thanksgiving Day Tradition!
View #TeamChicas Pledge page, here: bit.ly/ChicasRTFTH2018 (where you can donate, join, invite, share…!)
To join #TeamChicas:
• Create an account on RaceRoster
• Register yourself using the Adult Team Option
• Select team name: #TeamChicas
• Complete registration process
• Invite your friends & family to join our team — all are welcomed: any age, any fitness level!
Visit and share our Facebook Event page
* * * All team members must register by November 1, 2018 * * *
The team registration fee is $55 per adult and $35 per youth. Team registration includes a team shirt, team picture, access to VIP area… and more!
ABOUT RUN TO FEED THE HUNGRY
WHAT: 10K Run & 5K Run/Walk to support Sacramento Food Bank & Family Services
WHEN: Thanksgiving morning – Thursday, November 22, 2018 — Rain or Shine!
10K – 8:15 a.m. • 5K – 9 a.m.
WHERE: The race starts on J Street just west of the entrance to the Sacramento State campus and runs through the beautiful tree lined streets of East Sacramento.
📢✨ HOW TO GET CHICAS LATINAS DE SACRAMENTO TO COVER YOUR RTFTH REGISTRATION FEE 📢✨
Join #TeamChicas for SIX Wednesday runs (between Aug. 1 – Nov. 1) and we’ll cover the RTFTH Registration fee for 5 participants. 😲😲
* The deadline for team registration is November 1, 2018. Team registration and accompanying team shirts will not be available TBD.
View #TeamChicas Pledge page, here: bit.ly/ChicasRTFTH2018